To celebrate a resoundingly successful first year, live broadcasting app Live.me held an anniversary party in Bel Air, California on April 29th, 2017. Mirrored Media partnered with the brand to take over a beautiful mansion in the secluded, exclusive Los Angeles enclave of Bel Air.
The large house was tucked away high above the city, and featured surrounding property with so much to offer guests. It boasted a gorgeous pool, a large multi-level yard full of activations, a pool house, stunningly manicured grounds.
The guest list consisted of Live.me staff, creators, influencers, and select VIP guests. The backyard was the focal point of the party, which ran from 1pm-8pm, Highlights included:
- Live.me spelled out in large white letters along the back hill, a la the Hollywood Sign
- Pool with toys
- “Year of Milestones” staircase
- Live performance stage
- Performance by Ocean Park Standoff
- Performance by Blaine Ryan Carter
- Performance by Amber Tiana
- Custom DJ booth
- DJ William Lifestyle
- Performance by contortionist Sofie Dossi
- Dance performance by It’s Her Spotlight
- Live stream of the party
- Catered food and drinks
- Live.me birthday cake
- Photo booth with props
- 110” TV screen with looped branded content
- Games including ping pong, corn hole, giant Jenga, and Connect 4
- Step and repeat photo opp
Towards the end of the night, Live.me presented its top broadcasters with awards. The winners were even able to have their trophies custom-engraved on site. Each guest was given a gift bag on their way out, which included a backpack full of sunglasses, water bottles, t-shirts, and phone chargers.
Mirrored Media and Live.me couldn’t ask for a better response from the over 350 guests in attendance. People swam, sang, and danced well into the night, with many of them broadcasting their experience on the app. With over 25 million downloads so far, Live.me continues to bolster its reputation as one of the leaders in the live broadcasting space.