UTA Marketing hosted 3 days of programming over the weekend at their Sundance House, offering guests, clients and industry professionals access to 7 unique events. The house was the global talent agency’s inaugural Sundance residency. UTA Marketing, the agency’s entertainment consulting practice that represents top global brands including Cover Girl, Delta Air Lines, General Motors, General Mills, Google, Lyft, LinkedIn, Piaggio Group, etc., led the agency’s activities and programming at the private residence this year.
The venue was a truly impressive estate with an amazing view that was converted seamlessly into panels, lounges, meeting spaces, and one of the largest Sundance parties of the year.
Mirrored Media produced the programming and designed the guest experience for UTA’s Marketing House. Upon entrance to the large estate, guests were welcomed by tasteful UTA branding on the picturesque windows with scenic mountain views. The house was curated by UTA Fine Arts with the photography of Kwame Brathwaite.
Supporting partners were Casamigos, Stella, Beyond Meat, chef’s Jon & Vinny.
DJ Mike Deleasa performed during all receptions and parties at the house.
Friday, January 24
- A discussion on food inequality and accessibility hosted by Chef JJ Johnson of Harlem’s Field Trip and Lyft’s Head of Social Impact Mike Masserman
- UTA Marketing’s annual Brand Leaders Dinner, in partnership with The Atlantic, Snap and Tastemade. UTA Music client, Ryland James gave a surprise performance during dinner.
Saturday, January 25
- UTA Client Issa Rae hosted a celebration in honor of Creators of Color, supported by UTA’s very own head of Diversity and Inclusion, Shanique Bonelli-Moore
- Women In Film held their Annual Sundance Reception Panel at the house that included: Haifaa al-Mansour – Filmmaker, Sarah Harden – CEO Hello Sunshine, Emily Mortimer – Actress, Producer, Poppy Hanks – SVP of Development, Macro and Effie Brown – Producer. It was moderated by Shirley Li, editor, The Atlantic
- UTA House Party – The party began at 10 PM and went into the early morning with over 600 guests in attendance. It was a huge gathering amongst clients, brands, influencers, festival-goers and UTA executives.
Sunday, January 26
- The UTA Marketing House was also home to a special art exhibition of photographs from the incredible artist Kwame Brathwaite, courtesy of UTA Fine Arts. The artist’s work was on display through the residence during the entire weekend.
- Refinery 29’s Celebration of Embrace, directed by UTA client Jessica Sanders and featuring Eddie Huang