UTA returned to Sundance Film Festival hosting an invite-only, private house to host creatives, filmmakers, storytellers, executives and industry insiders for a weekend of programming, panels, parties and events. The UTA House, curated by the agency’s Entertainment & Culture Marketing Division, hosted events with partners including Women in Film, Archer Roose, Hartbeat, Free People, Barry’s, Roku, Lyft, among others and included talent such as Elizabeth Banks, Daniel Dae Kim, Logan Browning, Susanna Fogel, Thembi Banks, Maryam Keshavarz, Thai Randolph, Candice Wilson Cherry and Jeff Clanagan. UTA hosted fitness and ski activations in partnership with Free People and Barry’s Bootcamp on weekend mornings as well.
The event series was produced by Los Angeles based experiential agency Mirrored Media. The private estate was transformed into a luxury venue hosting seated panels, lounges, cocktail receptions, seated dinners, parties, ski experiences, and Barry’s workout classes. Guests were transported to and from the private estate and Main Street in a custom fleet of Lyft wrapped shuttles.
Programming highlights included:
- A Women in Film conversation and cocktail event featuring female directors like Susanna Fogel, Maryam Keshavarz and Thembi Banks
- A celebration of comedy with HartBeat Productions
- Elizabeth Banks and Archer Roose hosted celebration for the next generation of female filmmakers
- Celebratory brunch with UTA filmmakers, executives, and partners
- UTA brand leaders dinner
- A UTA filmaker and partners party that hosted over 600 guests and featured DJ’s and a live performance from rapper Rich Brian in celebration of his Sundance film Jamojaya